Instead of a "one size fits all" approach, our SEO courses are customised – to your objectives, company culture, and team strengths. Sessions are designed for smaller teams, to build team spirit and promote idea-sharing. Book an SEO workshop with us and:
- Give your employees the opportunity to learn how to move up the rankings.
- Empower your teams to make strategic digital marketing decisions.
- Choose from beginner, intermediate or advanced level SEO courses.
- Enable your business to grow, while having some fun along the way!
Why choose our SEO training courses?
There's no dry theory or abstract waffle. Our SEO course trainers give practical advice that applies directly to your business. You'll get the latest hint s and tips that are relevant to your industry, keeping you one step ahead of your competitors. These include:
- Keywords: how to find and deploy them.
- SEO copywriting: Making your content topically relevant and unique.
- Optimising tags and html: coding made easy.
- E-commerce websites: staying ahead of your competitors.
Our trainers base all SEO course content on what they've achieved. They share with you their years of experience in crafting successful SEO campaigns. You find out exactly what they did, and learn how to apply their strategies to your business. During every session your team will be encouraged to ask questions, in a positive and collaborative atmosphere. At the end of the course, each participant will have gained an in -depth understanding of how SEO works.
All levels catered for
The world of SEO never stays still. You can be an expert one day, but if you don't stay on top of the trends it's easy to fall behind. That's why we've developed a variety of SEO training options, for different levels:
- Beginners: dip your toe into the SEO waters
- Advanced: turbocharge your knowledge with high-level SEO expertise.
- Start-ups: get a general overview of how to optimise your website for search – before, during and after launch.
- Sole traders: discover quick and easy SEO tips to stay ahead of the competition.
- Managers: gain a comprehensive understanding of SEO, positioning you as an in-house SEO expert.
- Business owners: learn SEO at a strategic level, enabling you to make informed digital marketing decisions.
Of course, happy students make better learners. That's why we keep each class small, with a maximum of 8 students. There's more interaction, which builds team spirit. It also means the trainer can teach participants on a holistic level, to suit individual learning styles and personalities.
Modern & Stylish Location
Our location partners Third Door provide a unique and contemporary environment in which to learn and have fun.
Third Door Workhub 16
Point Pleasant, London SW18 1GG
- How Google organize the world's information
- SEO ranking factors and signals
- Algorithm updates
- Three pillars of SEO success
- XML sitemaps
- Google Search Console and Analytics
- Keyword research
- Writing effective meta data
- Improving page speed
- SEO auditing
- Information architecture
- Website crawling and technical considerations
- UX optimisation
- Advanced keyword research & topical relevancy
- Competitor analysis
- Link building & off site signals
- Content marketing & digital PR
- Site migrations
- International SEO
- Ecommerce SEO
- Google penalties, and how to remove them