UK Hybrid/Remote SEO Manager Needed: Ground-floor opportunity to help shape our fast-growing SEO Agency!
How you spend your days is how you spend your life. So, you want to work in an environment that excites and rewards, with a likeminded team. In a business where no two days are alike, and you can develop and grow fast.
You are a Senior SEO Executive or SEO Account Executive living in the UK (ideally South-East), or maybe you are already an SEO Manager, but it is time to take things to the next level…
At Bubblegum, we do SEO a little differently. And believe that sometimes, you have to reach a little further to get the job done.
We are a small but growing team- & it is time to expand, and we need rock star talent to take our high-growth Digital Marketing Agency to the next level.
You – the SEO Manager – will stoke the flames beneath this rocket ship.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve built a brand’s search strategy from scratch or worked for an established SEO agency; Bubblegum prizes attitude as much as experience.
If the following excites you…
- Working in a high-growth Digital Marketing Agency
- Fast career progression and personal development
- A relaxed and supportive, but fast-paced, environment
- Remote working from home or hybrid office working.
- Free-flowing refreshments on meet ups.
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Team Fun Budget (summer and Xmas)
- 28 days holiday per year (Including bank holidays)
- Birthday 🥳 off
- Extra day of holiday for each year of service.
- Flexitime work (start and finish the working at times to suit you, within agreed limits)
- Company performance bonus scheme- eligible after 1 years’ service.
- £250 towards a computer chair & monitor.
Then the awesome power of Bubblegum Search awaits – please, don’t hesitate, send in your application and let’s chat.
Just remember, we’re growing fast, so you may need to wear a few hats at times and be happy to get stuck in – but that’s half the fun.
Duties and Responsibilities
As our hybrid working SEO Manager, you should look forward to taking on a range of responsibilities not limited to:
- Understanding your client’s business, their challenges, and the unique opportunities for organic growth
- Technical SEO, site audits, keyword research, competitor analysis, backlink analysis, link building and partner outreach
- End-to-end ownership of SEO strategies including creation, implementation, monthly optimisation and ongoing reporting for all client digital properties.
- Working closely with the SEO team and Account Managers (like Batman & Robin) to effectively plan & implement all client SEO strategies.
- Delivering remarkable results against a pre-defined set of KPIs
- Managing clients and their objectives
- Regularly communicating with clients to ensure they are happy and kept up to date on all campaigns.
- Proactively making SEO recommendations to improve client campaigns.
- Assisting the content & outreach teams in executing link-building campaigns.
- Helping the SEO Director to craft new business pitches, identify upsells, pinpoint growth opportunities and help build our SEO agency.
- Helping to market the company and grow the brand. Appearing in educational SEO videos & podcasts etc
Attitude is just as important as experience, but every candidate should demonstrate the following:
- >3 years’ experience in a similar role (in-house or agency) with a track record delivering excellent client facing results in competitive industries.
- Solid experience in all aspects of SEO (Inc. technical, on-page and off-site)
- Proficiency with Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Ability to analyse and report results, then optimise campaigns.
- Experience managing and/or training junior team members.
- Client-facing experience with strong presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills and comfortable with tight deadlines
- Avid researcher and fast learner who takes the initiative.
- Ability to take the lead and provide solutions to any challenges.
- Team player who can also work to individual performance goals/KPIs
- Excellent written/verbal communication with perfect command of the English language
- SEO forecasting/pitching experience (desirable)
Salary: 35k-45k dependent on experience.