Hybrid/Remote-Digital Account Manager
Ground-floor opportunity to help shape our fast-growing Digital Marketing Agency!
How you spend your days is how you spend your life. So, you want to work in an environment that excites and rewards, with a like minded team. In a business where no two days are alike, and you can develop and grow fast.
You are an experienced Digital Account Executive or Account Manager, but it is time to take things to the next level…
At Bubblegum, we do Digital Marketing a little differently. And believe that sometimes, you have to reach a little further to get the job done.
We are a small team- but it is time to expand, and we need rock star talent to take our high-growth Digital Marketing Agency to the next level.
You – our Digital Account Manager – will stoke the flames beneath this rocket ship.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve built a brand’s search strategy from scratch or worked for an established Digital Marketing Agency; Bubblegum prizes attitude as much as experience.
As a Digital Account Manager at our company, your main duty will be to develop and manage digital marketing strategies with our clients and help them achieve their digital marketing goals.
Some of their goals may include better overall online presence and impressions, better lead generation or more sales and revenue.
Your role will be extremely important for customer success, satisfaction, and ultimately, loyalty.
If the following excites you…
following excites you…
• Working in a high-growth Digital Marketing Agency
• Fast career progression and personal development
• A relaxed and supportive, but fast-paced, environment
• Remote working from home & hybrid office working (London).
• Free-flowing refreshments on meet ups.
• Competitive salary (depending on experience)
• Team Fun Budget (summer and Xmas)
• 28 days holiday per year (Including bank holidays)
• Your Birthday off 🥳
• Extra day of holiday for each year of service.
• Flexitime work (start and finish the working at times to suit you, within agreed limits)
• Company performance bonus scheme- eligible after 1 years’ service.
• £250 towards a computer chair & monitor.
Then the awesome power of Bubblegum Search awaits – please, do not hesitate, send in your application and let’s chat.
Duties and Responsibilities
As our Digital Account Manager, you should look forward to taking on a range of responsibilities not limited to:
· Understanding your client’s business, their challenges, and the unique opportunities for Paid & Earned Media growth.
· Build long-term relationships with clients.
· Investigate and determine clients wants and needs.
· Plan and implement digital strategies for clients.
· Always work towards those goals
· Optimise web content in order to improve SEO.
· Analyse the effectiveness of digital campaigns.
· Recommend, design, and implement digital projects to increase their ROI.
· Set up a list of KPIs to track & report on for each client.
· Prepare and present monthly & quarterly reports on their progress.
· Keep abreast with new trends in Digital Marketing.
· End-to-end ownership of SEO, PPC & Digital Marketing strategies.
· Working closely with the Bubblegum team to effectively plan & implement all client strategies.
· Delivering remarkable results against a pre-defined set of KPIs.
· Managing clients and their objectives & expectations.
· Regularly communicating with clients to ensure they are happy and kept up to date on all campaigns & progress.
· Proactively making recommendations to improve client campaigns.
· Facilitating the content & outreach team in executing link-building campaigns.
· Helping the Sales Manager to craft new business pitches, identify upsells, pinpoint growth opportunities and help build our Digital Marketing Agency.
· Being a great ambassador for the brand. Helping to market the company and grow the brand.
Attitude is just as important as experience, but every candidate should demonstrate the following:
- >3 years’ experience in a similar role (in-house or agency) with a track record of helping to deliver excellent client facing results in competitive industries.
- >2 years of experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- >2 years of experience with Google AdWords campaigns
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing tools and technology
- >3 years of experience in customer service
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of understanding in all aspects of SEO (inc. technical, on-page and off-site) & Digital Marketing channels.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics & Google Search Console
- Ability to analyse and report results, then help to further optimise campaigns and with strategies.
- Experience managing and/or training junior team members.
- Client-facing experience with strong presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills and comfortable with tight deadlines
- Avid researcher and fast learner who takes the initiative.
- Ability to take the lead and provide solutions to any challenges.
- Excellent in project management
- Team player who can also work to individual performance goals/KPIs.
- Excellent written/verbal communication with perfect command of the English language
- SEO/ Digital Marketing forecasting/pitching experience (desirable)
Salary: 27k-37k dependent on experience.